Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let me be

Leave me alone
let me be
I have nothing to give you
dont pester me so !

no promises I can make
no smile to give your way
not even a kind word
to help you through the day


dont crawl into my dreams
hazy though they may be
making me want to hold on
when I have to let go

dont lure me with love
eyes full of longing;
stories of dead lovers
from a hundred years ago

let the distances be
travellers of afar
me a river to the sea
you a shining star !

5 comments:

  1. Very nice smeee...actually u stole my dream..:)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will leave you alone, after saying this....
    Nice lines!!
    :)
    Keep writing... and lets hope, somewere the river and Star will meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah, Paarvanam pls dont, ithokke chumma ale.

    thanks suma , hahah sorry about your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic smeee.. its a real comeback:)

    ReplyDelete