Monday, March 21, 2011

Falling in love

I stare at the hills beyond my window- You have laid out pink blossoms for me to gaze at while I sip my morning tea.

Your birdies, tiny brown ones with yellow around their eyes, they perch on my window and talk amongst themselves. Sometimes, unaware of my presence they whistle a tune or two. Only you could have managed to teach birdies to sing ! I look at the roses you have bloomed, what perfection! how did you manage to make them smell like this? And those white flowers, I have no clue what we humans call them, the fragrance they behold- that must be how love smells if it could be bottled.
You stand there constantly burning so that my world is filled with light. Unfailingly, you wake me up every morning. You send your love in envelopes of smiles that come my way, through friends and well wishers. You know I love butterflies; what a feast of colorful flapping wings you spread for me.
Come june , you take those huge water brushes and paint the entire hills in various shades of green, with small water-falls that jingles its way through. The whole place comes alive with the birds calling out to each other. Eagles soaring in the sky, while parrots sit pecking at themselves.

How can I help not fall for you?
You fill my heart with love, the greatest gift of all. I wish I could pour it out the way you do - caste-creed; man-woman; strangers-friends; animals-birds; living-non living;....all inclusive, all encompassing!

8 comments:

  1. Jayathu jayathu soorya saptha lokaika deepam,
    Kirana samitha papam klesa dukhasya nasam,
    Aruna nigama gamyam chadhi adithya moorthim,
    Sakala bhuvana vandhyam, bhaskaram tham namami

    ReplyDelete
  2. found many a beautiful expression.. "i wish i cud pour it out the way u do..", "huge water brushes".. good one. but is that all about falling in love? i wonder! keep writing smee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me remember those words ...
    "pookkale nirangale...."
    _____________________________________

    Om Hiranya Garbhaaya Namaha!

    All the best smee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maaru, Pygma.

    Pygma...Love, God,nature elaam synonyms ale> :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one in a different style...SorrY To say..I cant find the ' smee touch ' in this which i saw in previous posts..!

    ( Ente mathram Opinion aanu..ShariYavanam Ennilla..! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a ton for taking time to read this Badre and posting, every opinion is dear to me, doesnt matter good or bad.

    ReplyDelete